How to complain
Everest Network Ltd (henceforth “Everest” or “the Institution”), as a licensed Virtual Financial Asset service provider, complies with all the rules and regulations for Customer complaint handling.
Customer Definition – an individual who has an account with the Institution (personal account or is an authorized representative [Admin] of a business account).
Customers who believe that, due to inadequate activities of the Institution or its employees, their rights or legitimate interests have been violated, have the right to apply to the Institution by submitting a written complaint in the following ways:
1. By posting a written complaint to
Everest Network Ltd.
Level G, (Office 1/1165), Quantum House, 75, Abate Rigord Street
Ta’Xbiex XBX 1120 Malta
2. By sending an email to [email protected]
Customers can also follow up on their complaints by calling Everest‘s client care line: +18583337784 (Monday to Friday from 6PM to 2AM CEST).
The complaint may be submitted by an Authorized Representative of the Customer. In this case, the Authorized Representative must have documentation confirming his or her authorization (e.g. certified Power of Attorney). A document authorizing another person to act on behalf of the Customer must be attached to the complaint.
When submitting a complaint, the Customer must specify:
1. Name, surname and (in the case of business accounts) company name
2. Customer’s address
3. The date of submission of the complaint
4. The essence of the complaint, e.g. what kind of person’s rights or legitimate interests have been violated
5. Customer’s requirements to Everest
6. Other available documents related to the complaint if necessary
7. Specify the contact details of the applicant: telephone number and / or e-mail
8. If any of the information mentioned above is missing from a complaint, Everest has the right to request the additional information from the Customer
9. If sending by post, the complaint submitted by the Customer must be written in a clear and legible manner, signed by the Customer or his Authorized Representative.
The complaint submitted by the Customer must be in the English language. The Customer’s complaints which are provided verbally are answered during the conversation and the Customer will be informed that written responses are only provided to written complaints. Everest is obliged to give an initial response to the Customer’s emailed complaint within 15 business days and posted complain within 30 days. The time to respond to complaints may vary, depending on the need for additional information or the complexity of the situation. Everest will always try to respond to Customers as soon as possible. In cases where there are adequate reasons why Everest cannot provide the official response to the Customer’s emailed complaint within the timeframes noted above, the Customer will be informed in writing with an explanation and deadline for the final response. The final response time cannot exceed 35 business days from the date of receipt of the Customer’s complaint.
Effective as of March 5th 2020